Harvey B Ltd (“Tom Dick and Harry Menswear”) is a company incorporated in Scotland.
Our contact address:
17 Callendar Riggs, Falkirk, FK1 1UZ
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using the Tom Dick and Harry Menswear website generally you agree to this use.
Use of your personal information
- When you use this site:
- You will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To administer our website services
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods:
- or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from Harvey B Ltd, please write to us at the above address or email us at INFO@TOMDICKANDHARRYMENSWEAR.CO.UK telling us the email address that you wish to be removed.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
Disclosure of your information
- We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- to employees and agents of Harvey B Ltd to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Harvey B Ltd now or in the future
- agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs
- to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so
- New technologies are emerging on the internet that help us to deliver customised visitor experiences. In particular, there is a technology called “cookies” which may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our website more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our website.If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this, you will still be able to browse around the site but the functions that allow you to add items to your trolley, set up a new account or access an existing account will not be available. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link www.aboutcookies.org. (tomdickandharrymenswear.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external websites. This link will open a new window.) Go to the heading “Manage Cookies”. Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on “cookies” – an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
- Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
- You have the right to find out the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. Please write to us at:Tom Dick and Harry Menswear
17 Callendar Riggs
- Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
HOW CAN I BE REMOVED FROM TOM DICK AND HARRY MENSWEAR EMAIL NEWSLETTERS LIST?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please write to us at the above address or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us the email address that you wish to be removed. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each email we send you will contain details of how you can unsubscribe.